(helping out with a little promo for REVENGE SONG at The Geffen Playhouse)
- Featured in American Theatre Magazine in PEOPLE TO WATCH
- Directed HANNAH AND THE DREAD GAZEBO by Jiehae Park
- Directed a reading of Liza Powel O'Brien's THE GREAT EXPERIMENT for The Geffen Playhouse.
- Directed Lab workshop of Jessica Huang's MOTHER OF EXILES for the On The Radar series for The Chance Theater.
- Directed Naomi IIzuka's adaptation of RICHARD II for the Play On Festival at Classic Stage Company in New York City
- Celebrated a WIN: Los Angeles Drama Critics Circle Award for Distinguished Achievement in Direction for VIETGONE by Qui Nguyen, produced by East West Players. The production also won for Fight Choreography and Projections. (7 noms total for the production: Best Production, Ensemble, Lead Performances (Paul Yen and Sylvia Kwan), Projections, Fight Choreography).
- WHERE THE MOUNTAIN MEETS THE MOON at South Coast Rep Feb 2020
- THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE by WIlliam Saroyan at Anataeus Theatre Company June 2020