- WHERE THE MOUNTAIN MEETS THE MOON at South Coast Rep Feb 2020
- THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE by WIlliam Saroyan at Anataeus Theatre Company June 2020
- Directed Reading of Carla Ching's UNTITLED PLAY I'M WRITING SO I DON'T DIE OF RAGE
- Directed workshop of NEW Lauren Yee play for The Geffen Playhouse.
- Featured in American Theatre Magazine in PEOPLE TO WATCH
- Won APAFT Award (Outstanding Director), alongside honorees, BD Wong, Qui Nguyen, Danny Feldman, and Brooke Ishibashi.
- Directed HANNAH AND THE DREAD GAZEBO by Jiehae Park
- Directed a reading of Liza Powel O'Brien's THE GREAT EXPERIMENT for The Geffen Playhouse.
- Directed Lab workshop of Jessica Huang's MOTHER OF EXILES for the On The Radar series for The Chance Theater.
- Directed Naomi IIzuka's adaptation of RICHARD II for the Play On Festival at Classic Stage Company in New York City